Rum Popo is a delicious traditional rum crème made in Belize that is similar to eggnog. This festive blend is served during the Holiday season as a celebratory drink shared with family and friends. Sure to warm up the heart, a glass of Rum Popo is a decadent treat that joyfully reflects the spirit of the season. Because it’s meant to be shared with friends, this Rum Popo recipe is made in a punchbowl and serves a group!
4 cans sweetened condensed milk
4 cans evaporated milk
16 ounces Copalli Cacao Rum
Nutmeg for garnish
- Blend eggs in mixing bowl for about 15-20 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk.
- Blend for approximately three minutes.
- Add in condensed milk and Copalli Rum.
- Blend Rum Popo mixture for approximately two minutes or until all parts are evenly dispersed.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.